Jobs for Freelance Web Designer & Web Developer

Informasi pekerjaan lepas (freelance) bagi anda para web designer atau web developer.

Restaurant Deals and Discounts website upgrade

Ditulis tanggal 18 November 2012 didalam kategori Jobs for Web Designer

Restaurant Deals and Discounts website upgrade Urgent A developer is required to complete some tasks on the existing Restaurant Deals and Discounts site. The site is already built, however some revised functionality is required, as well as some new features. The developer would need to have advanced php skills, as the website has been created… Selengkapnya »

Urgently Need 2 Different mockup with Logo

Ditulis tanggal 18 November 2012 didalam kategori Jobs for Web Designer

Urgently Need 2 Different mockup with Logo Hi, My self kamal. I am a very passionate web / graphic designer. Delivering high quality creative services for over 5 years. I really enjoy making original designs for my customers. I always try to do my best to impress my clients, because I cannot describe the feeling… Selengkapnya »

Expert PHP Developer

Ditulis tanggal 18 November 2012 didalam kategori Jobs for Web Designer

Expert PHP Developer Hello, I’ve a website which has LIVE AUCTION, DAILY DEALS and E-STORE. We’re not using any Payment API all the payment will be done manually through bank, etc. The Website is 90% completed and we’re looking for a php developer who can finish the remaining 10% work. We’re Web Design Agency based… Selengkapnya »

Project Manager Wanted to work with Firm building my website

Ditulis tanggal 18 November 2012 didalam kategori Jobs for Web Designer

Project Manager Wanted to work with Firm building my website Project Manager WantedHi – I am currently working with a company in India who is doing a large project for me – it’s being done in PHP and MySQL…I need someone to make sure the website is being done at a high level… here is… Selengkapnya »

Urgently Need 2 Layout design with Logo

Ditulis tanggal 18 November 2012 didalam kategori Jobs for Web Designer

Urgently Need 2 Layout design with Logo We need urgently 2 mockup design (with logo) for my client, mockup should be unique and very creative. The website will not be more than 5-10 pages and it would be static (html site). No HTML needed only i need to design it into Photoshop and send me… Selengkapnya »

Website Design needed PSD1

Ditulis tanggal 18 November 2012 didalam kategori Jobs for Web Designer

Website Design needed PSD1 I need a website designer that can design a single landing page for me. I need the first revision by Sunday night (eastern). We are working on a CMS and the current landing page looks templated. I need to put more “life” into it. This is a design work. You must… Selengkapnya »

Halaman 1 dari 16412345102030...Akhir »