Consumer-Generated Online Marketplace – Website
I am needing created (from scratch) a completely user-generated online marketplace. Effectively like a mini ebay that allows people to list and buy items.
The following features are required:
- Ability for members to create an account by using their facebook profile
- Ability for members to upload items to their accounts which are listed to the public
- Search feature with multiple levels that allows users to search through members items for what they are looking for.
- Ability to integrate with local shipping companies to calculate shipping costs (API)
- Ability for individuals to login and track their order
- Ability for members to login and change the status of their goods
- Home page with ‘recent listings’ that shows all the latest uploads by members
- Good SEO functionality
- Basic pages for basic content
- Newsfeed of latest uploads
- Paypal and secure gateway checkout
- Feedback system where members can rate the quality of the goods of other members.
- Integration with email marketing software to keep in touch with users (such as Mailchimp)
Basic design has been sketched out but the chosen individual will be required to design the layout and theme of the site too. It is a fashion related website so someone experienced in design in this area would be preferred.
Periods: 27 August 2012 – 3 September 2012
Jobs: eCommerce, Graphic Design, HTML, Shopping Carts, Website Design
Budget: $15 – $25
Bid on this project
Berpengalaman lebih dari 11 tahun dalam bidang IT serta terlibat dalam beberapa training dan proyek IT di beberapa perusahaan, institusi pendidikan, dan institusi pemerintahan, seperti: Indofarma Tbk, Telkom Divre I Medan, Rumah Sakit Haji Pondok Gede Jakarta, TRAC (Toyota Astra Rent A Car) Jakarta, DEKOPIN (Dewan Koperasi Indonesia), SETWAPRES (Sekretariat Wakil Presiden) Republik Indonesia, IBM ASMI, dan masih banyak lagi.