Ruby on Rails Dev + Heroku + .PSD Design Integration
we plan to launch a beta versionfor our startup (France based) mid-september 2012. We already have all the photoshop designs (wireframes + design).
We are looking for an advanced & creative Ruby on Rails developer who can code our website from .psd screenshots. The perfect person will also code the front-end using HTML5.
We helps local businesses be visible on our marketplace by providing them a minisite with their information. At the same time, visitors can segment the information they want to see about local stores based on their consumption & location habits in Paris.
Back-end: RUBY ON RAILS
1. Some of the functionalities for local stores:
- local store creation
- deals/products/articles posting
- Notification system with contact/call back system
- Rating & sharing system
- Wishlist & print cupon system
2. Some of the functionalities for visitors:
- Facebook/Twitter Connect
- Google Map Search Integration combined with district geolocation
- Boards creation that feed local stores data
- Drag & Drop Technology integrated with boards
Combined with Ruby on Rails, we would like to use HTML5.The front-end should be integrated with .psd screenshots that we will provide.
We will use a cloud computing provider for Ruby on Rails named Heroku.
- should be able to communicate in English
- should a good Internet connection to skype talk
- complete Odesk profile
- references (submit them with your proposal)
A detailed document + .psd screenshots will be provided to serious biders.
Periods: 12 August 2012 – 19 August 2012
Jobs: English (US), HTML5, PSD to HTML, Ruby & Ruby on Rails, Website Design
Budget: $3000 – $5000
Bid on this project
Berpengalaman lebih dari 11 tahun dalam bidang IT serta terlibat dalam beberapa training dan proyek IT di beberapa perusahaan, institusi pendidikan, dan institusi pemerintahan, seperti: Indofarma Tbk, Telkom Divre I Medan, Rumah Sakit Haji Pondok Gede Jakarta, TRAC (Toyota Astra Rent A Car) Jakarta, DEKOPIN (Dewan Koperasi Indonesia), SETWAPRES (Sekretariat Wakil Presiden) Republik Indonesia, IBM ASMI, dan masih banyak lagi.