SEO and optimizing our site for Google Featured
We are seeking a professional SEO expert to optimize our website for 15-20 keywords (will be provided). We also require monthly maintenance for keywords to remain in first page, top 3 results on Google.com
We are a small design company in Southern California specializing in logo design, graphic design, web design and ecommerce, web hosting, printing and domains.
Please note, payment will not be made until all work has been reviewed and progress has been made. We do require weekly reports to view actual progress. Payments will be divided based on progress made. When the job is completed, you will have the full payment amount. Monthly maintenance payments can be discussed separately.
Successful completion of project could lead to permanent hire.
BID AS FOLLOWS:
1) Please write “sunshine” in the subject line before you send message so we know you have read and understood the requirements. ANY MESSAGES WITHOUT “sunshine” in the subject line will not be read.
2) Please provide us the detailed SEO techniques you will use and information regarding similar projects you have successfully completed. Also include your time frame required to complete the project in full. No generic responses please. Please be specific.
3) You MUST have expert white-hat SEO knowledge. Otherwise, please do not bid.
1) Link building on similar and related web sites only
- No BLACK HAT or other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods and ethical work is accepted.
- Back-link pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static HTML links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No robots.txt blocking. No links from rel=”nofollow” or “noindex” tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- Any links that are not approved must be replaced by service provider.
- Google guidelines must be followed and in no way should be compromised
- Complete analysis of the website should be done
- W3C HTML validation
- URL optimization
- Creating and modification of title and meta tags
- Content optimization to be SEO friendly
- Sitemap optimization
We require weekly reporting to visibly see the improvement over time. Progress reports can be e-mailed or faxed over.
- Primary skill: SEO
- Understanding of search engine ranking algorithms
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation on this preferred
- Prior SEO results and actual, legitimate proof of results
Periods: 22 August 2012 – 29 August 2012
Jobs: Anything Goes, Internet Marketing, Link Building, Research, SEO
Budget: $250 – $750
Bid on this project
Berpengalaman lebih dari 11 tahun dalam bidang IT serta terlibat dalam beberapa training dan proyek IT di beberapa perusahaan, institusi pendidikan, dan institusi pemerintahan, seperti: Indofarma Tbk, Telkom Divre I Medan, Rumah Sakit Haji Pondok Gede Jakarta, TRAC (Toyota Astra Rent A Car) Jakarta, DEKOPIN (Dewan Koperasi Indonesia), SETWAPRES (Sekretariat Wakil Presiden) Republik Indonesia, IBM ASMI, dan masih banyak lagi.